Fresnel Technologies, Inc. makes a wide variety of stock optical components to meet your needs; we can also design and construct custom items as necessary. The items fall into a number of categories, but they all have a few things in common: they are made from plastics materials, they are thin (generally under 1/4" [6mm]), and they typically have stepped surfaces.
These items generally fall into the following categories:
- Positive focal length aspheric Fresnel lenses
- Cylindrical (actually acylindrical) Fresnel lenses
- Negative focal length aspheric Fresnel lenses
- Off-axis Fresnel lenses
- Lenticular arrays
- Arrays of prisms (Fresnel prisms)
- Rectangular arrays of Fresnel lenses
- Microlens arrays, both rectangular and hexagonal symmetries, as well as custom symmetries
The various items are discussed in detail, along with materials for visible light, near infrared, and ultraviolet light applications, in our Fresnel Lenses brochure (296K PDF).